The Swaen is a medium-sized Dutch malt house with a focus on specialty malt production. The Swaen brand stands for quality and innovation and our broad product portfolio is used in breweries all over the world.
As an extension of our young team, we are looking for a responsible for the Quality Assurance m/f/d as soon as possible, who would like to use their knowledge and skills in an up-and-coming, fast-growing company.
What are your tasks?
– Checking all goods going to the customer
– Setting up sampling plans and ensuring their execution
– Processing complaints
– Checking analyses and approving raw materials and products
– Carrying out staff training and drawing up work instructions
– Hygiene inspections and assistance with audit preparation
– Support of the plant manager
– Technical support for product-specific customer inquiries
What do we expect from you?
– Bachelor in food technology or comparable, specialization in brewery is an advantage
– Good written and spoken English
– Malting experience is an advantage but not a must
– Structured, goal-oriented and well-organised working style
– Willingness to relocate to the vicinity of the production site
– Flexibility, initiative and a high degree of motivation
What do we offer you?
– A very varied job in a young, motivated team
– A lot of creative freedom and the opportunity to bring your own ideas
– A fair salary
– Opportunities for further training and job development
– The opportunity to be part of an exciting growth story in an innovative company.
Are you interested? Then send your application with details of your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.